You can close enterprise software deals and want to work at an inspiring start-up in digital life science?
Join the team at Accurids, to learn, develop and expand your skills, whilst taking on self-responsibility and making a difference for us and our customers.
Identify customer needs and help them create business cases for using ACCURIDS
Educate customers on FAIR Data, Persistent Identifiers, MDM, DG, etc.
Execute the entire sales process from lead qualification to contract closure
- Create an effective sales process and collateral with marketing and the product team
Present and demo ACCURIDS to prospects
Collaboratively create the sales strategy with your colleagues
Experience with enterprise software sales with a proven track
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to translate business needs to technical capabilities in ACCURIDS
Perks and benefits for you at Accurids
Salary and Compensation
- You will have a competitive salary
- Employee stock options, your achievements will support your wealth and the company's goals
- You are being supported in your endeavors
- Company access to Udemy to build your skills and knowledge
Vacation & health support
- Flexible vacation scheduling with no limit in terms of day
- Work whenever you want and wherever you want, you do not have to adhere to specific working hours
- Choose your own hardware: whether you prefer a Dell or MacBook, it is your choice
- Monitors, Mouse, Keyboard, etc. are provided in the office, combined with an ergonomic stand-top desk
Our Code of Conduct
The Accurids Code of Conduct explains our values and how to bring them into practice. Our commitment to high ethical standards and clear principles help us hire great people, build great products, and attract loyal users. Respect for our users, for the opportunity, and for each other are foundational to our success, and are something we need to support every day.