Data Solution Engineer
Our start-up provides a data registration platform to identify and link critical enterprise data objects such as medicinal products, substances, organisms, clinical studies, devices, or locations. This helps our big life-science customers to collaborate more effectively and to bring new drugs faster to the market with increased patient safety. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development.
As a Data Solutions Engineer, you are part of the services team.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your CV and (work) references!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Analysis and documentation of customer requirements, business processes, data landscape, data flows, and data models
Design of data standards, governance processes, and integration architectures from PoC to Operationalization and Rollout
Specification of data mappings and data harmonization processes
Guide the implementation of data transformation scripts and interfaces
Help the customer to maximize the value of using Accurids
- Ability to effectively collect and structure customer needs
- Good analytical and structured thinking to provide solutions for customer needs
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Get things done mentality
- Consulting experience in Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Integration, or Data Modelling
- Experience in the pharma/life-sciences industry or life-sciences background
- Experience with pharma data standards such as IDMP, UMLS, OBO, CDISC, and FHIR would be great
What we offer You
- We promote a flexible, individual working time model (hybrid)
- Cooperation with leading companies in the life sciences sector
- Ability to take responsibility and grow your role within the start-up
- Choose your setup (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Educational opportunities for personal development
- Pleasant corporate start-up culture where you can join regular team-building events, such as camping, hiking, traveling, and cycling
- Competitive salary package in addition to benefits
Our Code of Conduct
The Accurids Code of Conduct explains our values and how to bring them into practice. Our commitment to high ethical standards and clear principles help us hire great people, build great products, and attract loyal users. Respect for our users, for the opportunity, and for each other are foundational to our success, and are something we need to support every day.