Do you enjoy developing intuitive solutions together with a welcoming and friendly team?
Would you like to implement your code, to help our customers use Accurids more effectively?
Join the team at Accurids, to learn, develop and expand your skills, whilst taking on self-responsibility and making a difference for us and our customers.
- Work with the product team on creating great deployment experiences
- Help customers to choose the right setup for Accurids in their Environment
- Support customers to deploy Accurids or setup up a SaaS subscription
Review customer inquiries related to the product and installations
- You like to combine development and operations effectively
- You have experience in deployment technologies such as Kubernetes
- You have three years of experience in enterprise software development and operations
- You have a high orientation to quality, reliability, and performance in implementations
You have great communication skills with a positive and proactive attitude to problem-solving
What we offer You
You will have a competitive salary.
You are being supported in your endeavors by colleagues.
Company access to Udemy to build your skills and knowledge.
Flexible place of work (remote/hybrid) and vacation schedule.
Choose your preferred hardware.
Regular team-building events, such as camping, hiking, and biking.
Our Code of Conduct
The Accurids Code of Conduct explains our values and how to bring them into practice. Our commitment to high ethical standards and clear principles help us hire great people, build great products, and attract loyal users. Respect for our users, for the opportunity, and for each other are foundational to our success, and are something we need to support every day.