Junior UX and Brand Designer
You are able to give a newborn spin-off an inspiring identity?
Would you like to implement your design to our content making it appealing for our audiences?
Join the team at Accurids, to learn, develop and expand your skills, whilst taking on self-responsibility and making a difference for us and our customers.
This is your challenge
Combine the art of design with brand management
Design impressive case studies, reports, and charts
Improve workflows for users from different industries
Create an identity for Accurids
This is what you bring
You are studying designs, arts, social sciences, or business development
You have strong visual competence in form, font, alignments, and colors
If You have experience in brand-building in (enterprise) IT software solutions, that's a plus
You have great communication skills with a positive, proactive attitude to problem-solving
You are oriented to deliver high-quality design and implementation
Perks and benefits for you at Accurids
Salary and Compensation
- You will have a competitive salary
- Employee stock options, your achievements will support your wealth and the company's goals
- You are being supported in your endeavors
- Company access to Udemy to build your skills and knowledge
Vacation & health support
- Flexible vacation scheduling with no limit in terms of day
- Work whenever you want and wherever you want, you do not have to adhere to specific working hours
- Choose your own hardware: whether you prefer a Dell or MacBook, it is your choice
- Monitors, Mouse, Keyboard, etc. are provided in the office, combined with an ergonomic stand-top desk
Our Code of Conduct
The Accurids Code of Conduct explains our values and how to bring them into practice. Our commitment to high ethical standards and clear principles help us hire great people, build great products, and attract loyal users. Respect for our users, for the opportunity, and for each other are foundational to our success, and are something we need to support every day.